The UCID is your student identification number.

Do you receive Veteran Administration Education Benefits?

Students receiving Veteran Administration Education Benefits must contact the VPS if they plan to change their major. The process could affect certification and benefits. 

VA approved programs at UC Clermont College:

Please note that Bachelor of Technical and Applied Studies Degrees requires completion of a Technical Associate Degree.

iFrame Code

Click the button below to caopy your embed snippet