STUDENT AMBASSADOR APPLICATION FORM
UC Clermont Student Ambassadors are dedicated to promoting student leadership and service within the Clermont County community. Ambassadors actively engage in college events and programs, representing the college to prospective and current students, the campus community and alumni. Collegiate pride, community service and leadership qualities are the hallmarks of the
UC Clermont Student Ambassador opportunity.
Be a part of the action at UC Clermont!
1. Are you a student in good Academic Standing?
2. Are you be enrolled full-time (12+credit hours/semester) during the current academic year?
3. Are you interested in sharing your UC Clermont experience with both current and potential students and their families, members of the campus community and the surrounding Clermont County community?
If you answered “Yes!” to all three questions, you should apply to the UC Clermont Student Ambassador program = We want YOU on our TEAM!
Why become an ambassador?
Being a student ambassador is an engaging experience that allows you to interact with current and prospective students, their families and the community by representing the college at various events and activities. Other reasons to become a student ambassador include the following:
• Ambassadors engage in resume building activities that will provide evidence of leadership qualities, self-motivation and commitment to a wide variety of projects.
• Ambassadors build confidence in speaking and presentation skills.
• Ambassadors have the opportunity to learn from and work with college faculty, staff and administrators.
• Serve as the “face” of the student body and actively engage in ongoing college events, recruitment activities and special programs.
• Represent UC Clermont College to prospective and current students, as well as faculty, staff and community members engaged in collegiate activities.
• Guide campus tours for prospective UC Clermont College students and their families.
• Provide assistance to faculty or staff during campus-wide UCCC events such as Experience UC Clermont Orientation sessions, New Student Welcome, Fall Open House, Fall Festival, Spring Fling, Spring Open House, Veterans Recognition Day Event and other events as assigned.
• Facilitate small group discussions both virtually and in-person (when permissible by UC policy) with new students.
• Serve as a point of contact with a designated group of new students through text, email, and phone calls to guide the enrollment process.
• Provide assistance with in-person Orientation events to include set-up, check-in, and breakdown.
• Attend mandatory training sessions (both virtual and in-person).
• Must be professional, reliable and punctual, enthusiastic, flexible, collaborative, inclusive, respectful and honest.
• Work effectively as part of a team.
• Be knowledgeable about UC Clermont campus resources and services and policies.
How to become an ambassador:
• Meet the academic requirements stated above.
• Complete online application below.
• Participate in a UC Clermont Student Ambassador interview.
• When successfully hired, you will next be scheduled for Student Ambassador Orientation and training.
• Ambassadors are paid an hourly wage, receiving payment twice per month for hours worked (unless otherwise specified).